What To Bring
Each Onebody Power Cycle session uses your own bike in combination with our multi-rider system. For each indoor cycling session, you will need to bring the following…
- Your bike – Road bike or Time Trial Bike. This allows you to ride on your normal set up in your usual position.
- Your regular cycling clothes and cycling shoes.
- Two Towels – one to go under your bike and one to place on your handlebars. You’ll sweat, so you’ll need them.
- At least one full drink bottle.
We encourage you to bring along all of your ANT+ compatible devices so that we can link them with your individual rider profile. This allows you to use the following during our sessions:
- Heart Rate Monitors (Garmin, Wahoo, Timex, Suunto). Polar heart rate monitors will not work
- Any cadence sensor that is ANT+ enabled
If you have any questions about what to bring or what to expect before your first session, please Contact Us.